вторник, 11 октября 2011 г.

can you paint carpet in JOSEPHINE can you paint carpet JOSEPHINE

can you paint carpet in JOSEPHINE

can you paint carpet

can you paint carpet JOSEPHINE

can you paint carpet in JOSEPHINE.My husband was dead set against putting spray paint on our carpets.
But your company has a sterling reputation with me from my prior experience with your other products.
So i did what any red blooded wife would do, i went ahead and did it anyway.
We were leaving in two days for an elevenday camping trip with our grandchildren.
The transformation was absolutely amazing!
I used 8 cans of the simply spray upholstery fabric paint in the hunter green color.
I wore disposable gloves and sort of worked the paint into the nap of the carpet as i sprayed the paint.
When it first dried, it felt a little stiff to the touch.
But as soon as it was vacuumed, it softened right up and felt just like carpet feels.
My husband was more than unhappy when he realized what i was doing, until he saw the finished job.
He was so pleased with how our rv now looked.
He was in fact amazed!
Our grandchildren were the final test.
With their parents, there were six of us in that rv.
The carpet maintained the new great look perfectly.
I did do a touch up where some fibers needed a bit more, but it was a snap.
I am keeping an extra can of simply spray on hand in case i need it down the road.
This carpet is much better than your old carpet.
Some were going to buy your product for the carpets in their home.
Not only does the carpet look new, the rv looks new.
I thank you for your wonderful upholstery fabric paint and my new carpet.
can you paint carpet in SUNOL can you paint carpet SUNOL

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий