среда, 12 октября 2011 г.

carpet sweeper review in JOSEPHINE carpet sweeper review JOSEPHINE

carpet sweeper review in JOSEPHINE

carpet sweeper review

carpet sweeper review JOSEPHINE

carpet sweeper review in JOSEPHINE.My house gets quite messy especially during the winter months when we spend more time at home.
I have a long lounge with a beige carpet which is not very practical when you have children as you can see the mess very easily.
I am a very clean and tidy person and hate to be surrounded in mess.
After giving away my vacuum cleaner when i moved house, i decided to get a vacuum as i thought this would be better for me as we are tight on space.
It would fill up too quickly and it became smelly and needed charging up before i had finished cleaning up all the bits.
I am always picking bits up from the floor all day and at the end of the day the carpet is quite a mess.
So it was time for me to find something to make my life a bit easier.
Also being tight on space and we never seem to have many free plug points.
I was quite surprised when i noticed a selection of carpet sweepers.
I used to love helping my nan at the weekend and i would always get her carpet from under the stairs to clean up.
This is not something you would expect to find a lady of my age to be buying as you would think this is outdated when there are plenty of modern available today.
I decided to buy a mid ranged priced sweeper.
It came in a surprisingly small box, the handle just needed to be screwed together and attached to the main body of the sweeper, and it was ready to go.
I was so wrong!
I was very happy to see that my initial judgements on this was completely wrong, it cleaned up all the bits and crumbs of food from the floor with ease!
I did the rest of the carpets in my house and it left them looking.
It picked up all of the fluff, lint and food crumbs and even the odd cheerio that can usually be found lying around.
I was amazed with the results.
It only needs to be rolled back and forth across the floor a couple of times to pick up the dirt.
Like all appliances it needs to be maintained, it will need to be emptied from time to time, and check the bristles are clean, so no clogging will occur.
Like many other babies my son would become upset and start crying whenever he heard the sound of my handheld vacuum.
So the fact that this sweeper makes little to no noise means that it is perfect for use while he is with me, and also at night when he is sleeping as he is a very light sleeper.
He was very intrigued and amused whilst i swept the floor making silly vacuum noises.
So it has become a fun chore!
It has two compartments in the bottom of the sweeper which easily empty out.
It is quite sturdy, lightweight, and well made.
It takes up very little space, and is very convenient.
Since having this sweeper, it gets used several times throughout the day.
My carpets are kept much cleaner, and it only takes a minute to sweep up after meals and messy play.
I am very happy with this little sweeper; it has definitely made my life easier and reduces my work load.
I no longer have to get down on my hands and knees to clean up and it saves my back.
I can also use it at night when my children are sleeping without disturbing them.
This is not something i was expecting to find as effective as what i thought it would initially be, but now i prefer this to using a vacuum!
carpet sweeper review in SUNOL carpet sweeper review SUNOL

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий